Our standard rental period is for 3 hours. For every subsequent hour, we charge an additional 15% of the item rental price.
e.g 5 hours rental for Pretty Princess Bouncer
First 3 hours $88
Subsequent hour charge $88*0.15 = $13.20
Total $88 + (2 hours x $13.20) = $144.40
The earlier you can make your reservation the better your chances at getting the item you wish to rent.
Click on the ‘Add to cart’ button and when you are ready, proceed to ‘Checkout’. After filling up all the relevant information required, click the ‘Place order’ button to submit your order. We will get back to you within 24 hours, otherwise please call us at (65)8889 8706 for last minute bookings.
We will try to accommodate the new changes however this is subject to availability of the item on the new party date and timing.
You may cancel or postpone your party but we do not offer refunds. A credit note with a 12 months validity will be given instead.
We charge a flat rate of $100 for island-wide deliveries except for Sentosa Island, Tuas, Town and Changi areas which will incur an additional charge of $30.
For one way delivery, we charge $50.
There will be an additional charge of $70 for all parties ending after 8pm and for parties that take place on a public holiday.
PRODUCTS – Bouncy Castles, Wet Amusements and Ball Pit Pools
Set up is relatively easy and straight forward. We will brief you on the set up instructions during collection.
Kindly call us at (65)8889 8706 if you need any assistance with the set up.
PRODUCTS – Motorized cars
Each fully charged battery will last approximately 1.5 to 2 hours depending on usage. We will provide additional batteries for every car rented. You may switch the batteries around by reattaching the red terminal to the red connector and black terminal to the black connector.
Kindly call us at (65)8889 8706 if you need any assistance with the battery change.
The $200 safety deposit is required for all self-collection orders. This safety deposit will be refunded when the items are returned to us in a timely manner and in good condition.
WET WEATHER POLICY
- In the event of rain, the Hirer must ensure that the children take additional care when mounting and dismounting from the bouncy castles, wet inflatables and ball pit pools. Special attention should also be given to the air blower and the electrical supply to ensure that this it is not in contact with water.
- Children must be kept away from the bouncy castle blower as well as the electrical supply cable and plugs at all times.
- If the bouncy castle blower must be turned off for whatever reason, the appropriate care must be taken to ensure that nobody is in or around the bouncy castle when the bouncy castles, wet inflatables and ball pit pools is deflating.
- No smoking is allowed in or around the bouncy castles, wet inflatables and ball pit pools.
- Each bouncy castle and wet inflatable is designed for a specific maximum load. The number of children and their respective ages allowed on the inflate should be restricted to the maximum recommended number which is shown on the item description.
- No food or drink is allowed in the bouncy castles, wet inflatables and ball pit pools. Please do not feed children in the inflatables too.
- Do not stick or attach any materials to the bouncy castles, wet inflatables and ball pit pools.
- No shoes, sharp objects such as glasses, belt buckles, jewelleries and etc. should be worn by children in the bouncy castles, wet inflatables and ball pit pools.
- Responsible adult supervision must be maintained at all times.