Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTANCE TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Terms and Conditions governs your use of Hip Hip Hooray website and services provided. By browsing Hip Hip Hooray website or engaging Hip Hip Hooray services, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions set herein.
The Terms and Conditions set out below form part of the Terms and Conditions agreement between the Supplier (Hip Hip Hooray ; Hip Hip Makers Pte. Ltd.) and the Hirer/Buyer (You).
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Supplier reserves the right, from time to time, with or without notice to the Hirer, to change these Terms and Conditions in the sole and absolute discretion of the Supplier. The most current version of the Terms and Conditions will supersede all previous versions.
Hirer agrees to indemnify the Supplier harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, claims, demands or liabilities of any kind or nature whatsoever, including legal expenses, recited to, or arising from the operations and purchases of the goods and/or services.
Prices displayed on the website are shown in Singapore Dollars SGD $. All payments will have to be made in Singapore Dollars SGD $. Prices are subject to change without notice at any time.
The Supplier has the right to refuse and/or cancel orders resulted from errors appearing on the website. This also applies to orders that have been confirmed via email or verbal agreement. If payment has been approved, the Supplier will immediately issue a refund as per the amount charged.
All merchandise is sold on a payment first basis and is subject to product availability. Please note some goods are sold by pre-order basis. If an order is out of stock, the Supplier will advise the Buyer via email within 48 hours and offer an immediate refund if payment has been made.
Unless stated, all items have a rental period of 3 hours. This rental period is for the Hirer exclusive use of the items and does not include setup and takedown time. Delivery and setup will be completed prior to the start of the rental period and takedown will be carried out after the end of the rental period.
For self-collection, Hirer is to return the items within the stipulated time stated on the invoice. Failure to do so, the Supplier reserves the right to charge an additional 50% on top of the item rental fee, which is to be deducted from the safety deposit upon return.
At least one week notice is to be provided by the Hirer for any cancellation of orders, otherwise, there will be no credit note given. The Supplier do not do refunds.
Please refer to the Supplier wet weather policy for weather related cancellations.
For party delivery, a flat rate delivery charge of $60 will be charged for all deliveries except to Sentosa Island and Tuas areas. Both Sentosa Island and Tuas areas delivery charge is $90.
Additional charge applies to late night takedown (after 8pm) and parties that fall on a public holiday.
Deliveries which require stair-climbing, long distances to and from loading area, steep slopes, etc. may impose additional fees. For items that are required to be carried up and down staircases, an additional fee of S$10 is charged per flight of stairs per item per way.
For purchase delivery, a flat rate delivery charge of $20 will be charged for all deliveries except to
Sentosa Island and Tuas areas. Both Sentosa Island and Tuas areas delivery charge is $35.
- In the event of rain, the Hirer must ensure that the children take additional care when mounting and dismounting from the bouncy castles, wet inflatables and ball pit pools. Special attention should also be given to the air blower and the electrical supply to ensure that this it is not in contact with water.
- Children must be kept away from the bouncy castle blower as well as the electrical supply cable and plugs at all times.
- If the bouncy castle blower must be turned off for whatever reason, the appropriate care must be taken to ensure that nobody is in or around the bouncy castle when the bouncy castles, wet inflatables and ball pit pools is deflating.
- No smoking is allowed in or around the bouncy castles, wet inflatables and ball pit pools.
- Each bouncy castle and wet inflatable is designed for a specific maximum load. The number of children and their respective ages allowed on the inflate should be restricted to the maximum recommended number which is shown on the item description.
- No food or drink is allowed in the bouncy castles, wet inflatables and ball pit pools. Please do not feed children in the inflatables too.
- Do not stick or attach any materials to the bouncy castles, wet inflatables and ball pit pools.
- No shoes, sharp objects such as glasses, belt buckles, jewelleries and etc. should be worn by children in the bouncy castles, wet inflatables and ball pit pools.
- Responsible adult supervision must be maintained at all times.
Toys must be returned to the Supplier as is, when they were handed over to the Hirer. Hirer is to ensure that toys are kept clean and to wipe down any toys with visible debris (dirt, water, grass, sand, etc.) before returning them back to the Supplier. A cleaning charge of 50% of the toy rental amount will be imposed on the Hirer if the toy is returned in conditions that required extensive cleaning.
Special attention should be given to air-filled balls to ensure they are all in one place for collection. Should the balls be scattered, an additional ball recovery charge of S$20 will be charged.
If an item rented out is damaged by the Hirer (e.g, missing part(s), broken piece(s), puncture(s), tear(s) etc.) but the item is still in a rentable state, a penalty of twice its rental value will be charged.
Should the toy, however, be damaged by the Hirer, and can no longer be rented out, the full retail price of the item will be borne by the Hirer.
The Supplier ensures to display the colours of the products as accurate as it can be. However due to altered studio lighting, colours portrayed on the Supplier website may appear to be slightly different from the product itself. Please also note, colours may also appear differently due to the calibration of different computer monitors.